I've been thinking a while about a place for sharing my green thoughts on how to move towards a sustainable future. So what the heck, let's go with a blog. Hopefully some will see this and be encouraged to implement some of the ideas.
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Glass re-cycling for housing cooperatives
I'm not sure how many residents in housing cooperatives re-cycle their glas containers if they have to walk some distance. I know from myself it's a little pain in the butt to carry all glas products to the designated contaoner 500 meter s away. Instead I was thinking how about having a container near the cooperative to highten the probabilty that residents will recycle their glass waste? .. And what waste can actually be recycled? - Does it have to be surgically clean?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found out that there actually is a possibility for this. However it would mean that I should get up in the morning before 06:00 to get the container to the pickup spot and remove it again when it has been emptied. Pretty inflexible which meant a no go for me.
ReplyDelete